Today is January 8th, 2008. Today is Caraline's FIRST birthday! It has been the longest & shortest year of my life, but I wouldn't change a thing about it!
Let me tell you somethings about Caraline Grace:
Caraline was born a few days before an ice storm. (If you know me, I was freaking out about an ice storm a week before it happened! I HATE ice! I imagined ALL the horrible things that could happen if she was born in an ice storm!) But she beat the storm! Scott thinks I willed myself into labor so I could avoid the ice!
Caraline was a little early, she weighed 5lbs 14oz and was born at 11:36pm.
She cooed a lot. She smiled a lot and loved sleeping on her tummy. She is a tummy sleeper still. She slept in her crib for the first time at 2 & a half months old.
At three months, Caraline was rolling over & grabbing things.
At four months, she was laughing & her eyes were turning brown, not blue.
At 5 months, she started looking for me when I left the room & getting on her hands and knees. She went to Vacation Bible school and in the church nursery for the first time. I was in there with her. She got sick that week! I felt So bad!
At 6 months, Caraline started getting more active, scooting, "army" crawling and trying to get a tooth.
7 months old, she was pulling up & standing up, could crawl so fast and started trying to wave.
Eight months was when Caraline got her two bottom teeth at one time! She had a pretty high fever of 101.9 on the day of Tori's rehersal dinner. She slept that night from 5:30pm until 7:30am the next day. She was fine for Tori & Russ' wedding. She started cruising!
By nine months, she was walking while she pushed things, waving bye, making different sounds. She was working on 2 more teeth.
By 10 months, Caraline was clapping, eating more table food, playing peek-a-boo, and trying to stand alone.
At 11 months, Caraline got her two FRONT teeth for Christmas, was reaching up for people to be held, & climbing on everything! She has taken a few more steps alone, but she needs an audience to perform for!:)
Today we went to the dr and she was just talking and being silly & happy! Caraline weighs 16lb 10oz and is 27 3/4 in. tall.
She is So much fun & I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for Caraline!
I love you, my sweet Caraline!
Let me tell you somethings about Caraline Grace:
Caraline was born a few days before an ice storm. (If you know me, I was freaking out about an ice storm a week before it happened! I HATE ice! I imagined ALL the horrible things that could happen if she was born in an ice storm!) But she beat the storm! Scott thinks I willed myself into labor so I could avoid the ice!
Caraline was a little early, she weighed 5lbs 14oz and was born at 11:36pm.
She cooed a lot. She smiled a lot and loved sleeping on her tummy. She is a tummy sleeper still. She slept in her crib for the first time at 2 & a half months old.
At three months, Caraline was rolling over & grabbing things.
At four months, she was laughing & her eyes were turning brown, not blue.
At 5 months, she started looking for me when I left the room & getting on her hands and knees. She went to Vacation Bible school and in the church nursery for the first time. I was in there with her. She got sick that week! I felt So bad!
At 6 months, Caraline started getting more active, scooting, "army" crawling and trying to get a tooth.
7 months old, she was pulling up & standing up, could crawl so fast and started trying to wave.
Eight months was when Caraline got her two bottom teeth at one time! She had a pretty high fever of 101.9 on the day of Tori's rehersal dinner. She slept that night from 5:30pm until 7:30am the next day. She was fine for Tori & Russ' wedding. She started cruising!
By nine months, she was walking while she pushed things, waving bye, making different sounds. She was working on 2 more teeth.
By 10 months, Caraline was clapping, eating more table food, playing peek-a-boo, and trying to stand alone.
At 11 months, Caraline got her two FRONT teeth for Christmas, was reaching up for people to be held, & climbing on everything! She has taken a few more steps alone, but she needs an audience to perform for!:)
Today we went to the dr and she was just talking and being silly & happy! Caraline weighs 16lb 10oz and is 27 3/4 in. tall.
She is So much fun & I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for Caraline!
I love you, my sweet Caraline!
"Train up a child in the way he should go & when he is old, he shall not depart from it."
Proverbs 22:6