I always get a new calendar for Christmas, but this year, I didn't....I waited until January 1st. I have discovered it I wait until the new year starts, SOME of the calendars are on clearance!!
So I bought a new calendar & I always use the old calendar to write in everyone's birthdays on the new one.
As I was reflecting on the old calendar, I noticed that I had written a few things that Caraline had done. I didn't write down a lot of things, but Scott wanted to keep the calendar....well, with the limited space in this house, I decided to record them here on the blog so I could recycle the old calendar.
Here are a few things that we wanted to remember:
January 15: Caraline pooped in the potty & had a bad cold. (She had just turned two)
January 31: Caraline got a "big girl" bed. She moved out of the crib to twin bed.
February 13: Caraline was saying "Cara-line" & "au-wa" for water
22nd: I cut Caraline's bangs
march 11: Caraline is now saying "Mommy" & "daddy" instead of "mama" & "dada"
march 25: Tori & Russ found out they were having a GIRL!!
April 6: Caraline said her first sentence. (5 words long)
April 20: caraline can count to ten
22nd: Lydia saw her very first movie in the Theater, "Earth"
May 6: When I went to wake Caraline up from her nap, she said " Get up? NO!"
July 11: Tori & Russ' baby shower
August 25: Sadie was born!! We almost missed it!!
September 27th: The girls got to run the bases at the Bricktown ballpark.
October 3th & 16th: I had my first photo shoot with the Schmidt family @ OU campus.
On the 16th, I had my first "hired" photo shoot with the Moinion girls @
bricktown. Both sessions were SO much fun!!
December 4: Caraline has really started pottying in the potty & wearing panties all day. (even out of the house, she's in panties) She has also started pottying by herself, without me asking or helping her.
Great memories!!! A new year, a clean slate....I know God has many more blessings ahead of us for 2010!