Tuesday, July 6, 2010

WOW!! It's been awhile....











It's been awhile since I've posted anything!! I guess I have some catching up to do!! Our summer is ALWAYS more busy than any other time!! We have something to do almost EVERYDAY!!








I've been in our new house for about 2 & 1/2 months & we have really enjoyed the space!!








I've done some photo shoots & working on new promos to help business of Life Captured by Katy.








We have been very busy this summer!! We have Wild Wednesdays every week. We go with the Rosacker boys, Churchwell girls & the Cox kids. We've been to the Jasmine Moran Children's museum, railway museum, Omniplex, a many parks...& that was just in June!!








Scott & I celebrated our 10 year anniversary this year!! We spent the day in Bricktown, at the Oklahoma City national Memorial museum..it was very moving! Then we went to Stillwater and stayed at the Atheron. Scott surprised me with a new lens for my camera...a 18-200mm lens!! I love it!!








Next on the agenda: hosting the flock social for the first time, getting together with friends, going to spend time with Grandma & Grandpa, going to Mimi & Papa's to the parade & rodeo...& then it will be AUGUST!! (and then the girls will start school!!!)