Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lydia loves Jesus!

I know that my daughter Lydia, who is almost 3, loves the Lord. At every opportunity, I talk about God with and to her.
One day, Lydia, Caraline and I were at the park. Lydia wanted to go down a tall tunnel slide. I was holding Caraline (8 months) and Lydia wanted me to climb the tall ladder and go down the slide with her. I told her I couldn't because I was holding Caraline, but I knew someone who could help her. I said, "God can help you go down the slide." Lydia smiled and said, "Ok! I will wait for Him." and sat down to wait.
I thought, "That could be in a second or many years." So, I pretended to take Jesus out of my pocket and put Him in Lydia's pocket.
I said, "Now God can go down the slide with you." She said, "Ok, He can go first." She took Him out of her pocket, said something to Him and sent Jesus down the slide and then she followed.
As she came out of the tunnel slide, she was yelling, "MY JESUS LOVES ME, MY JESUS LOVES ME!"
Lydia is already sharing the love and strength of Christ at the park!:) I love it!