Caraline is at a very fun age right now. She is 9 months old. She is SO happy and smiling! She loves to see Lydia and laughs and giggles when she sees her big sister!
She is very determined! Friday, Oct 12, Caraline stood up at a scooter toy. I turned around and she was walking with it across the floor to Lydia! I screamed and clapped!
She is a momma's girl, which is not so cute at 3am when I want to sleep, but she will not have ANYTHING to do with Scott.
I am so glad that I have two little girls. They are so cute together! I know there will be a time when they will "hate" each other and argue, but right now they love being together! They love to hug, kiss and tickle each other.
I want to look back and remember this when they are teenagers!
God has blessed me in so many ways! I pray that He will bless them, and they will be grateful to God for the blessed life they will have.