Last Christmas, she and I were rocking in the chair at 2am. She pointed to the kitchen and said, "There is an angel & Jesus. It's SO pretty!" and she blew a kiss to them. I, of course, saw nothing.
Then she says, "Jesus is singing to me." At this point, I was a little freaked out because I didn't know why she was seeing Jesus and an angel!
The next I asked Lydia, who had just turned two, who she saw last night. She said, "Jesus and an angel." I asked her where they were, she ran to the kitchen and said, "They are all gone." I tried to "trick" her and said "The angel was singing to you, right?" She said "NO, Jesus!"
Then just yesterday, she was in the car with Scott and pointed and said "I see my God." He asked where. Lydia pointed and said "Over there," Scott asked what God was doing, she answered "Just standing there."
She talks about "my God". The other day, I told her about baby Addy was with God in heaven. Lydia said, "I miss my God sometimes." Then she said something about baby Addy was in heaven with God and the waterfall. I never said anything about a waterfall.
I don't know why God is reveling Himself to Lydia. I hope it is because He has GREAT plans for her!
"Blessed are the pure in heart for they will see God."
Matthew 5:8