Lydia is three and says some of the FUNNIEST things!!
1. "I need a boy to marry me!"
Ever since my sister, Tori got married in September, Lydia talks about getting married a lot! At one time she wanted to marry God and me. I told her that some day when she is bigger, she will meet a boy who will love her and she will love him and they can get married!
2. "When I grow up, I will be a doctor to help Mimi feel better."
Scott's mom, Lydia's Mimi, was having some tests run this morning on her heart. Scott told Lydia and that was her response.
3. "Oh grief! I can't sleep without my binky!"
This is want Lydia yelled as I told her I couldn't find her binky. I put her hands over her eyes and yelled this phrase!
4. "Dear God, please help my mom find my binky and that the binky fairy won't get it!"
God answers ALL prayers, right?! I HAD to find it!!!
I'm so glad that I've been home to hear Lydia say these things! It is so much fun!
"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked. "
1 Samuel 1:27