Tuesday, April 15, 2008

good news and not so good news...

First, the good news:

We bought a "newer" car! We bought a 2005 white Honda Accord. We are pretty happy with it! (It has some interior issues, cigarette burns, but other than that...pretty good)
The back seat is a good size for all the carseats. (The backseat in the Galant was SO small, it was annoying & REALLY cramped!) We are excited!
Now I can put my "Addyson" sticker on the back window!

Now for the "not so good news"...

Caraline needs glasses! She is only 15 months old! We knew her eyes were not good. I thought that maybe the Dr would patch one eye for now, but, no, he said "She needs glasses."
So, we picked out some little frames (with a big price tag) and she should get them in Friday. I hope she keeps them on!
I will post pictures are soon as she gets them.


"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
2 Corinthians 4:18