In honor of Earth Day on April 22nd, I have decided to recycle!:)
I have a lot of friends who are "recycle conscience" and want as much organic as possible.
It wasn't that I didn't care before, because I did, but something inside me thought, "What if there are some things I can do to help the environment? I really want to provide my family with food that is good for them and is natural as possible. Maybe I'll try some 'all natural' products!"
So, since we have a curbside recycle service and a newspaper and magazine recycle bin just down the road at the school, I thought, "I can do this!"
I did some research on recycling and started saving the "recycle items" in the garage in the recycle bin.
When I went to Walmart and bought organic spaghetti, Hormel "all natural" honey ham, which has no added hormones, no added MSG, & it is REALLY GOOD!! I got some natural shampoo. I even bought some "all natural" Arm & Hammer deoderant without aluminum or paraben.
I wanted to buy some cute "earth friendly" t-shirts for me & the girls, but I thought I had bought enough!:)
It feels good to be "environemently conscience"! Maybe if everyone recycled and only bought "nautural" things, we could help our earth and our children & grandchildren would have a cleaner world to live in.:)
So I guess I've turned into a "tree-hugger"!
I have a lot of friends who are "recycle conscience" and want as much organic as possible.
It wasn't that I didn't care before, because I did, but something inside me thought, "What if there are some things I can do to help the environment? I really want to provide my family with food that is good for them and is natural as possible. Maybe I'll try some 'all natural' products!"
So, since we have a curbside recycle service and a newspaper and magazine recycle bin just down the road at the school, I thought, "I can do this!"
I did some research on recycling and started saving the "recycle items" in the garage in the recycle bin.
When I went to Walmart and bought organic spaghetti, Hormel "all natural" honey ham, which has no added hormones, no added MSG, & it is REALLY GOOD!! I got some natural shampoo. I even bought some "all natural" Arm & Hammer deoderant without aluminum or paraben.
I wanted to buy some cute "earth friendly" t-shirts for me & the girls, but I thought I had bought enough!:)
It feels good to be "environemently conscience"! Maybe if everyone recycled and only bought "nautural" things, we could help our earth and our children & grandchildren would have a cleaner world to live in.:)
So I guess I've turned into a "tree-hugger"!
"The land you have given me is a pleasant land. What a wonderful inheritance!
Psalm 16:6