It's been a while since I posted a blog...oops! Life with a 3 year old and a toddler is really busy!!
Let's see...
At the end of May, my mom retired from teaching after more than 20 years.
In June, we had Vacation Bible school which both girls loved!!
We've had a few "field trips" with our good friends to the Little River Zoo and the Oklahoma Science Musuem (formerly known as the Omniplex)
We spent some time in Woodward with Scott's parents for Father's day and his dad's birthday.
Lydia is working on sounding out words and trying to rythme. Caraline is now sitting in a booster seat at the table with her own plate. Caraline thinks she can do EVERYTHING Lydia does! Caraline always says "Go, Go, GO!" She is talking more too! I love it!
I love being home & watching my girls grow!! It's a hard job at times and there are days I think I should have been fired, but at the end of the day, I thank God that I'm able to be home and be Lydia & Caraline's mom!
"Teach me what is right God & I will do it!" Psalm 89:11