
It has been a year since Addyson Barrett went to heaven to met Jesus. I think that when she met Jesus, she wasn't scared. She knew Him & she knew He loved her. I believe Jesus held her and she was at peace. Lydia likes to say that Jesus is holding baby Addy & rocking her in heaven.
Addy has been in the presence of the LORD for a year. I wonder what a year in heaven feels like? I know that a year on earth without a loved one is very hard & can seem really long. I know God's timetable is not the same as ours. I think that Addy is busy praising God & loving Him. I think she is enveloped in God's love & light. I think she knows her family in heaven like Grandma Nancy & yet everyone in heaven around her is her family too, her heavenly family.
In heaven, there is no pain, no tears, no suffering, only joy, love, light & basking in the awesome presence of our LORD & Savior, Jesus Christ!
I bet Addy is having an amazing time with God & she will know us when we join her in heaven.
Addy, we love you & miss you, but we are happy that you are in heaven with the LORD! We will see you again someday & join you in praising our God who is loving & His grace is amazing.
"This world is not our home; we are looking forward to our everlasting home in heaven."
Hebrews 13:14
Hebrews 13:14