The hay ride
Caraline feeding the goat

We had a great Fall break!
The girls & I went to the Parkhurst Pumpkin Patch with some good friends. The kids had a BALL (& the "photo opps" were amazing!) When you go to a cool pumpkin patch with girls who are serious scrapbookers...you end up taking 100's of pictures!
Caraline LOVED the petting zoo! Lydia's favorite part was the hay ride. I loved each smile on my little angels' faces.
Caraline had a hard time deciding on which pumpkin she really wanted. She would carry one around until she found a cooler one. She would DROP the one she had to pick up the other. At one point, she was trying to pick up two!
Saturday was OSU homecoming! My girls love the parade! It is always a fun-filled day.
That day we went to another pumpkin patch in Perry. It was different than any pumpkin patch I had been to. You actually cut your own pumpkin off the vine. It was really cool!
What a great weekend! One that will not be soon forgotten!
The girls & I went to the Parkhurst Pumpkin Patch with some good friends. The kids had a BALL (& the "photo opps" were amazing!) When you go to a cool pumpkin patch with girls who are serious scrapbookers...you end up taking 100's of pictures!
Caraline LOVED the petting zoo! Lydia's favorite part was the hay ride. I loved each smile on my little angels' faces.
Caraline had a hard time deciding on which pumpkin she really wanted. She would carry one around until she found a cooler one. She would DROP the one she had to pick up the other. At one point, she was trying to pick up two!
Saturday was OSU homecoming! My girls love the parade! It is always a fun-filled day.
That day we went to another pumpkin patch in Perry. It was different than any pumpkin patch I had been to. You actually cut your own pumpkin off the vine. It was really cool!
What a great weekend! One that will not be soon forgotten!
"And you will always give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Ephesians 5:20