Lydia has really starting to show interest in Barbies. She only has 3: Cinderella, Barbie Mariposa, & a mermaid.
She asked me the other day to "play Barbies" with her. So I did; one for Lydia, one for Caraline & one for me. (Caraline kept wanting to change the barbies diapers!)
Lydia was the mermaid & I was Cinderella...& "they" started talking about asking Jesus in your heart. Lydia's Barbie was "witnessing" to Cinderella! It was so sweet!
Cinderella asked "How can Jesus fit in my heart? He's big!"
The mermaid replied, "He's little & he's everywhere!"
They talked about it until the mermaid's mom called her for dinner & she had to go to church. Then "Cinderella" prayed the sinner's prayer & asked Jesus in her heart! (I was able to model that prayer for Lydia using Cinderella)
I'm not sure Lydia would have talked to mommy about that for as long as the mermaid & Cinderella did. But it sure gave me an insight to her knowledge of God & heaven. I was impressed!! She knows her Jesus!
Later that night she prayed "God, thank you for dying on the cross for my sins & I don't like my sin." Precious words to my ears; life changing & life saving for my daughter!
I know God has a hand on her!! The Holy Spirit has opened her heart & spoke to her in ways I will never know. I know that SOON she will accept the Lord in her heart & He will use her in amazing ways! She is His daughter!
Caraline loves to pray & wants to hold the baby Jesus!
Please pray for my Lydia!
" For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord & believe in your heart that God raise Him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9