Scott & I both have birthdays in February...mine is February 15 1976 & Scott's is February 22 1971.
My birthday is the day after Valentine's day & the two days ARE SEPARATE! NO combining gifts!:)
Scott is a week & 5 years older than me. He was born in a snow storm in Woodward. It's a long story & I don't know ALL the details, but something about his mom had to have the armed forces or some branch of the militry come out to the farm & take her to the hospital by tank...they didn't follow the road because they could find it! Scott was born at the hospital, but his dad didn't see him until her was 3 days old or so. Elwyn had to stay at the ranch to keep the cattle alive! Interesting story...he'll have to tell it.
This year we are 33 & 38! WOW!! That seemed so "old" a few years ago, but now, as parents to two girls, I hope it means that we are wiser.