Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Lion King

Scott surprised me on my birthday by getting me tickets to see the Lion King performace in Oklahoma City. I was so excited to see it! I always wanted to see it because I thought the costumes would be amazing...and I was NOT dissappointed!! It was incredible!! I've been to MANY performaces, but never one so impressive as Lion King!! People not only clapped, but whooped & hollered after the opening number & the curtain drop! It was amazing! I was left speechless!! I now wish that we would have brought Lydia to see it too....hopefully it will come back soon & we will take the girls! We will be awe-struck! I know I was!

I loved it so much that I paid $25 for a Lion King T-shirt! I've never bought a shirt at a performace before! That's how awesome it was!



BRAVO, Disney's Lion King! Well done!! The costumes were breath-taking!!