OK OK....I haven't been blogging in a while because I haven't downloaded pictures lately. I like to add a picture to go along with the post. Life has been exciting!! All those "exciting" pictures are on my camera!! I like to wait until I have at least 100 pictures to download...I think after this Mother's day weekend in Woodward there will be enough pictures to down load...
Here are the "hightlights" of the last few weeks:
1. In late April, we took Lydia to see her first movie, Earth, in the theather! We went to the Bricktown theather & she loved it!
2. We MISSED the Heartwalk in Stillwater because of the flooding, pouring rain on May 2nd!! I was upset & so was Lydia! She was ready to "go walk for baby Addy!" She had her Addy shirt on ready to go!
3. At Peace Preschool, Lydia had a "letter parade". They picked their favorite letter & of course we chose "L". We decorated it with a ladybug, lollipop, lion, lamb, Lydia, lightning, & love. We added scripture to every item. It was really sweet!
I will add pictures as soon as I download them....don't give up on me!:)