Friday, April 24, 2009

The Friday Five...April 24th


1. I'm thinking of an old friend for elementary school today, Robyn, she is having her second baby girl this morning.


2. I had a wreck on Tuesday of this week. I was taking Lydia to school & I hit a car....long story, I'm not sure whose fault it was but I think it was a little of both. The officer thought it was mine, so I got the ticket. The girls were fine, so was the other driver. I looked back at the girls after it happened & they didn't say anything, but Lydia's glasses were knocked off her face. They didn't cry until the tow truck came & Lydia said "I liked that car!" Caraline has talked ALL week about mommy car got a "big bump"!


3. Thursday was the Mother's Day program at Lydia's school. Tori came to watch Caraline so I could go be with Lydia. It was so cute & so sweet! She loves school. She was so excited to show me the things she had made for me.


4. I called Sooner Start about Caraline's speech development on Tuesday....now she is talking more...go figure!


5. I've watched the Twilight movie 4 times now & started reading New Moon...I'm addicted to it!