Ok, I only know a few people who blog & a lot of people are WAY better at keeping it up to date or adding cute profile things. I saw a blog that had a "Wordless Wednesday" post & it was just a picture. I recently stumbled onto a blog that had a "Five on Friday" posting.
I liked those ideas, so I thought I would try to keep updated better.
My "The Friday Five" maybe 5 random things, or things we did that week or 5 things I'm thinking or concerned about.
1. Caraline slept in her bed ALL night on Sunday night...but hasn't since!
2. Lydia got "Charlotte's Web" (2006 version with Dakota Fanning) DVD that we LOVE!! She & I cry every time! She got it because she made her bed & got dressed every morning for 3 weeks WITHOUT crying!!
3. I'm thinking about homeschooling Lydia in another year or so. She will go to Peace Preschool for Pre-K. We love it there! I want her to have a "school experience" when it is still fun!
4. Caraline has figured out the stereo & can play her favorite CD & usually does when I'm on the phone! (& the volume is UP)
5. I'm going to get the girls dressed up in their Easter dresses, get some eggs & their baskets, take them to the park & take their pictures. BUT I've had trouble finding a WARM & CALM day!! We are about a week away from Easter! It snowed last weekend!! It's been in the 50's, high 60's & the wind has been 30 mph....that is NOT a lie! This Saturday is going to be in the high 70's. I hope I get some good ones.
OK, so that is my "The Friday Five" ...it was easier than I thought...I could have written a few more!:)
We are a week away from Good Friday. I will write about that next Friday.