Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Friday Five 4/17/09



1. Caraline was sick all Easter weekend & then so was my mom!




2. I find it interesting the amount of people I know who are homeschooling....I'm thinking I will try it with Lydia next year.




3. I don't download pictures on my computer unless I have over 100 pictures on my camera to download.




4. I watched Oprah on Wednesday about online child preditors & now I'm so scared I'm almost ill over it!! The sick people out there is really distrubing! It makes me SO sad for those innocent children who are sexually molested & can't imagine what would posses a person to do such an unthinkable act!! I was in tears for those children & felt sick to my stomach! I just prayed for protection of those children!




5. I was so scared last Thursday with the wild fires in Midwest City & Choctaw that I packed up my scrapbooks in the car in case we had a fire near us & had to leave!! Crazy, I know!


I'm more worried about my family in a fire or tornado, but if I can't have my girls sit in the car or hang out in the storm shelter "just in case"....so if I can have some things "ready" then I can grab my family when I need to & have still have my pictures!




have a great weekend!