My sister Tori is pregnant. It was a bit of a SHOCK!! January 2, 2009, she told me that we was feeling sick & didn't want to eat, but that was the only thing that made her feel good. I told her to take a pregnancy test....she did, but she "thought" or read it wrong, that it was negative.
By January 6, she got into the dr because she couldn't figure out what was wrong with her! They did some blood work, but thought it may be acid reflux.
The next day she called me & said, "Well, I got my blood work back..." I thought, "Oh, are you diabetic or something?" And in the background, I hear Russ yell "BABY!!!"
"WHAT!?!?!?" I said. "But you took a test a few days ago & it was negative!!" Tori said she was in SO much shock that she heard nothing else the nurse said after "You're pregnant!"
She went in to see the dr & scheduled an ultrasound to determine how far along she was. She was already 8 weeks along!
Tori's due date is August 24th, 2009.
She found out on March 25th at 18 weeks, that she was having a GIRL!!! Mom & I screamed & laughed!!! We have ALL girls in our family!!
Now she & Russ must hash it out over girl names. They had a boy name all ready to go, Russell Keith Furgason the III, & call him Trey. But now that won't work!:)
She likes names & Russ says that they are too "hollywood" for his taste!
I started a blog for her, if anyone is interested. www.babyfurgason.blogspot.com
You can find pictures & a funny video of Tori telling us what she is having.
It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!!
"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward." Psalms 127:3
By January 6, she got into the dr because she couldn't figure out what was wrong with her! They did some blood work, but thought it may be acid reflux.
The next day she called me & said, "Well, I got my blood work back..." I thought, "Oh, are you diabetic or something?" And in the background, I hear Russ yell "BABY!!!"
"WHAT!?!?!?" I said. "But you took a test a few days ago & it was negative!!" Tori said she was in SO much shock that she heard nothing else the nurse said after "You're pregnant!"
She went in to see the dr & scheduled an ultrasound to determine how far along she was. She was already 8 weeks along!
Tori's due date is August 24th, 2009.
She found out on March 25th at 18 weeks, that she was having a GIRL!!! Mom & I screamed & laughed!!! We have ALL girls in our family!!
Now she & Russ must hash it out over girl names. They had a boy name all ready to go, Russell Keith Furgason the III, & call him Trey. But now that won't work!:)
She likes names & Russ says that they are too "hollywood" for his taste!
I started a blog for her, if anyone is interested. www.babyfurgason.blogspot.com
You can find pictures & a funny video of Tori telling us what she is having.
It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!!
"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward." Psalms 127:3