


So these last 6 weeks, I've taken a photography class through Francis Tuttle. My friend, Sharon, suggested it & she had signed up to take it too. I had to buy a new camera, an SLR camera. Scott was going to get me one for Christmas, so he gave it to me early. I got a Canon XSi.
I think I learned a lot. I learned about compostion & shutter speed & ISO. We also did some cool things with light.
>My friend Monica asked me if I would like to take her family's picture for their Christmas cards. I jumped at the chance! We went to the OU campus one Saturday morning & I shot 500 pictures of them!! We had a great time! I think many of the pictures turned out so cute!
I had so much fun that I would LOVE to do it again!! I can't wait to take more pictures of friends & family!!
I'm really glad I took that class!!
I love to learn new things!