Saturday, November 7, 2009

I love Halloween!!
















I LOVE Halloween!! We celebrated ALL week!


One Monday, we went to Storybook Forest with the Cox's & Churchwell's. We got candy, played games, rode on the hay ride & made s'mores. It was SO fun! We met up with the Schmidt's at the campfire & ran into Jen, Abi & John.

Lydia was a princess (thank you Lana for letting us borrow 4 princess dresses!)


Caraline was Fern from "Charolette's Web", she wore overalls, carried a pig & had a spider on her shirt. She wore that one Monday to Storybook Forest, to Lydia's school Halloween program, but by Saturday at Lydia's birthday party (yes, it was on Halloween!) she was NOT wearing those overalls anymore!!

So by the time we went downtown Edmond to trick or treat, I had TWO Cinderellas!:)

We met up with mom, dad, Tori & "pumpkin" Sadie. It was super crowded downtown that we only stayed 30 minutes. But we got ENOUGH candy to last a while!

What a fun time of the year!