





On my goodness!! I realized my last post on the family blog was late August....I'm better at keeping up my my photography blog then the family one!! (www.lifecapturedbykaty.blogspot.com)
Between school, Daisy troop, playdates, birthday parties, & my photography hobby, I can't remember to blog about all the fun, I'm too busy DOING it!:)
Well, I will hit the highlights:
Sadie's birthday was in August 25th.
For the 16th celebration in Perry, Tori & I ran our 2nd 5K of the year. The Cherokee Strip 5K. We only trained for a few days, but we beat our time from the first 5k!! 33 minutes! We came in together!
We are playing outside more lately ever since we got Tori & Russ' playset!! They said we could have it & the girls have played outside more than they ever have!!
I found some roller skates at a garage sale for a $1 each!! The girls had a blast!!
Mom's birthday, I made her a picture with a map of Edmond, OK & Jacksonville, FL.
We had a get together at mom's house with the extended family to say good-bye to Tori, Sadie & Lana.
We went to the Braum's family farm again with the Daisy troop.
We had a great time with Ryley & Mary's families at the Storybook Forest this year!
As I type this, Tori & Russ are getting ready to leaving for Florida in 2 days!
I'll have more to share in the next coming days: Tori & Russ leaving, OSU homecoming, Halloween, Lydia's birthday, Beauty & the Beast play, the pajama party.....can you see how the blog is the last thing I think about?:)