Thursday, December 15, 2011

2 month later....

YIKES!!! I have been such a terrible blogger!!! I'm better with the photography blag than the family blog!
Let me try to play catch up:

October 24- Storybook Forest with our friends Ryley & Mary & their families
October 28th- Tori, Russ & Sadie left for Jacksonville Florida.
October 29th- OSU Homecoming
October 31st- Halloween at a special "peanut free" church event! Lydia was very happy!
November 3rd- Lydia's 7th birthday! On that Thursday, we went to see OC's production of "Beauty & the Beast" She LOVED it!
November 5th-Lydia's "come as you are" pajama party! I had 17 first grade girls (+ the Rosacker boys). I thought "I can handle this, I taught first grade with 22 before!" I didn't take in account the amount of SCREAMING!! But she had a GREAT time!
All of November- Katy was busy with pictures
November 24th- Thanksgiving at Grandma & Grandpa's in Pawnee. It was a smaller group with year without Tori & many cousins were at their in-laws.
November 25 & 26th-To Woodward to see Mimi & Papaw & Sarah & John
December 3rd- OSU beat OU in Bedlam game!!
December 10th- Katy ran her third 5k with Lisa Churchwell. We ran the Sandridge Santa Run. It was 25 degrees at 9am, but we were sweating at the end! We ran 3.2 miles in 33.59 minutes!! I came in 462!! There were A LOT of people there!


Pictures to follow: