
Even though Lydia was sick last night, she & Caraline were up at 6:30 AM on Christmas morning! We sang happy birthday to Jesus, opened presents & had blueberry muffins for breakfast.
About 10, we got to Skype with mom, dad, Tori & Russ. That was really neat! I go to see their house in Jacksonville Florida!!
It was a fairly nice day, so the girls rode their bikes in the driveway. Maggie wanted to be part of the fun so she dug out of the gate & ran around the corner to see us! I told Scott I would go get the leash. Scott thought that Maggie would stay by us, but I disagreed. Within minutes, Maggie was across the street & running full speed down the sidewalk! Before Scott could get her, she was about 5 houses away! The girls were CRYING!! Lydia was SO upset!!! She thought Maggie would never come back. Scott was just walking & Lydia wasn't happy about that (I wasn't either!) Thank goodness some people were walking their dog on our street & Maggie ran up to them & rolled over! They were able to keep her there long enough for Scott to get to her & carry her back home!
Then we decided that Maggie needed to go to the dog park. So we took her to the dog park & she had the time of her life!! She ran super fast, played & sniffed other dogs & loved every minute of it!!
I just we will be taking her there again soon!
So although Christmas was different this year, we are blessed by overall good health & a loving family.
Happy Birthday Jesus & Merry Christmas to all our family & friends!