


My friend Lisa & I ran the Sandridge Santa Run 5K on December 10th in downtown Oklahoma City.
It was COLD!! The race started about 9am & it was about 21 degrees!! The nice thing was Scott & the girls got to sit in Leadership Square & have snack & drink hot chocolate while Lisa & I ran!
I ran one day the week before the race & didn't think I was going to do very well. But, all I really wanted to do was beat my last time (34.31 in September) & I did!! Lisa & I ran 3.2 miles in 33.59!! I was happy with that time! This was my third 5K, it was Lisa's first.
Then the girls were excited that they got to do the kids dash. They liked running, but Caraline thought it was too short. She wants to do a mile run next!