
1. HI. my name is Katy & I'm addicted to Pinterest! OMGoodness! I'm hooked! I pin more than I do the things on there!! I have duplicate pins! I LOVE holidays & there are SO many great things you can do, make, for teachers, your kiddos, yourself for the holidays.....I always have good intentions but my days get away from me!!! I made mailboxes for the girls for Valentine's day, I planned on writing notes everyday for them, but it's already the 3rd!!
2. I NEED to exercise more & lose weight!! I would like to do another 5k or a mile run with Caraline. She has really been wanting to do one.
3. I've been thinking that I may start videoing myself doing things like cooking, cleaning out the closet, applying makeup & posting it. That would be funny!
4. Caraline & I ran errends this morning in 40 minutes!! We went to 6 different places in Edmond in 40 minutes! That is unheard of! We went to the bank, Family Dollar, the library, Dollar jewlery, Everything's a dollar & the post office. We counted to 100 in every place we were in. We tried to be in one place for 100 seconds. :) Caraline did a very good job counting!
5. I canceled my One True Media.com membership. I've made a lot of slide shows there. I hadn't used it in about a year. I have to check in every 60 days in order to keep the slide shows! I NEED to remember that!