



1. February is a "birthday month" in the Boyle house! My birthday is the 15th & Scott 's is the 22nd. This year we are 36 & 41. Scott & I had a get together with "the regular suspects": Cox's, Churchwell's, & Rosacker families. We had great food, Mary made a yummy cake for our birthdays & the kids played Wii ALL night!:)
2. This has been such a mild winter! I'm itching to get back behind the camera!! I have a new 50mm lens & I'm learning more about my Paintshop Pro editing program. I love looking at other photographers & using some of they are willing to share!:)
3. I loved the pictures I got of the girls for Valentine's day! They did a good job of listening to me!:) (That is usually a problem)
4. I LOVE the library! I have 60 books & magazines checked out right now!! I need to get Caraline her own card so I can get more!! I have a rolling crate for all my books & at times, it's not big enough!
5. We went to a Murder Mystery FLOCK social this month. Scott & I were nerds! Mary's character was Scott's character's sister.....& Scott was the MURDER VICTIM!!! And to top it off, MARY killed him!! So funny & so much fun!