The other day Lydia & Caraline were playing doctor. It was so sweet & cute. Then we decided to play vet & we were checking ALL the animals in the house!!! The girls thought that was so fun!
Our girls are getting so big & I love staying home with them. The other day I was able to take a 3 minute shower while the girls played in their room together and when I RAN to check on them, they were playing nicely with the puzzles.
If you were to ask me a few years ago if I would like to stay home, I would have told you for about 2 years, but I would go back to work soon.
BOY, have things changed!!
I will have been home with the girls for 2 years in November and I do not feel the need to go back to work any time soon!! I have enough to do at home!!!
I love staying home with my girls so much that in the past few days, I've been thinking bout homeschooling!!! I have about a year before Lydia offically would be a preschooler. This fall she is going to a private preschool program 3 half days a week. We will see how that goes, but I think I want more time with them.
They are so much fun to be around! Don't get me wrong, there are days I would like to take them to daycare and go to work, but I hated leaving Lydia everyday at daycare.
I was always so torn between being with my child & working with 20 first graders. At work, the kids were ALWAYS first graders, the group that I worked with were always going to be 6 or 7 years old. Lydia was growing and getting bigger everyday & I was missing that.
I know that I will NOT regret being home with my girls. I can always teach another time.
Maybe I will even teach my girls at home. I may need my head examined, but I think I would like to give it a try. I want to be able to watch them grow in many more ways!
Who knows, Lydia and Caraline could be your doctor someday.
"Respect & obey the Lord. This is the beginning of wisdom." Proverbs 9:10