Today, June 24, 2009 is Scott & my 9th wedding anniversary!
I can remember it like it was yesterday! I planned EVERY detail to the letter! It was my dream wedding....in some ways.
I didn't plan on coloring my hair green two days before the wedding.
I didn't like the fact that my childhood dog was really sick on the brink of death on my wedding day! (Rascal went on to live 4 more years. He died a sad death just a few weeks before Lydia was born.)
I didn't plan on my dress being stained in the limno because Scott spilt the bubbles on the red leather seats & it stained my dress RED!
I didn't plan on my candle I would use to light the unity candle won't light. We both used Scott's candle to light the unity candle. (My cousin had trouble with her unity candle too at her wedding 2 months later)
I may not have planned for ALL those crazy things to happen but I loved every memory of that day!
9 years later, we have been blessed with our two sweet daughters, Lydia, 4 & 1/2, & Caraline, 2 & 1/2. I get to be a stay at home mom & love every minute! Scott is a perfect daddy to his little girls!
We really are the Blessed Boyle's!
I can remember it like it was yesterday! I planned EVERY detail to the letter! It was my dream wedding....in some ways.
I didn't plan on coloring my hair green two days before the wedding.
I didn't like the fact that my childhood dog was really sick on the brink of death on my wedding day! (Rascal went on to live 4 more years. He died a sad death just a few weeks before Lydia was born.)
I didn't plan on my dress being stained in the limno because Scott spilt the bubbles on the red leather seats & it stained my dress RED!
I didn't plan on my candle I would use to light the unity candle won't light. We both used Scott's candle to light the unity candle. (My cousin had trouble with her unity candle too at her wedding 2 months later)
I may not have planned for ALL those crazy things to happen but I loved every memory of that day!
9 years later, we have been blessed with our two sweet daughters, Lydia, 4 & 1/2, & Caraline, 2 & 1/2. I get to be a stay at home mom & love every minute! Scott is a perfect daddy to his little girls!
We really are the Blessed Boyle's!
"There are three things that will endure-faith, hope & love-the greatest of these is love."
1 Corinthians 13:13