Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Five 6/19/09


It's time for the "Friday Five" where I say five random things about anything I want!:)


1. This week was VBS at Henderson Hills Baptist Church. I LOVE this church! It's a large church, but the more I get involved with bible studies, small groups & VBS every year, I get to know more people or a least recognize their faces. We ALWAYS love VBS! It is a great time for the girls & I really enjoy working with different people every year & get to know them. I got to work with Brandi Vincent who is really nice. I enjoyed getting to know her & chatting with her.

I love working with the kids! They are so sweet & I love to see them listening to the bible stories, sing praises to God & filling their hearts & mind with God's word!

It was a busy week, but we had a great week!


2. I've decided that I need to be more disciplined about exercising! My husband is "obsessed" with the gym! I wish I had a little more drive to work out. I find it hard to find the time. But I'm going to try!


3. Next Wednesday, June 24, will be Scott & my 9th year wedding anniversary. I can't believe we have been married that long & we have been together for 11 years! There are times he drives me CRAZY, but I know that HE is the ONLY man for me & I don't know what I would do without him!


4. I can't wait until my sister has her baby! Tori will be 31 weeks on Monday! She & Russ are going to a birthing class tomorrow! It should be an "eye opening" experience! She may decide that Sadie can just stay in there!:)

One time someone said to me "They are easier in, then they are out" I thought that was a horrible thing to say to a pregnant woman!! (But now I know what she meant!)


5. We are busier in the summer than we are during the school year! We have something to do every Saturday until August 1st! We have THREE baby showers, birthday parties, vacations, births of babies... busy, busy, busy! (& with all that, I'm trying to potty train Caraline!!)


I find rest in the Lord!!:)


"The steps of the godly are directed by the Lord. He delights in every detail of their lives." Psalm 37:23