Friday, June 19, 2009

swimming at Lana's

Caraline liked climbing the ladder


Daddy helping Lydia kick



I think those googles are on upside down!:)



Lydia, Daddy & Caraline in the water!



Lydia has never been in a "swimming pool" bigger than a wading pool in our back yard. Scott & I are really overprotective (sometimes to a fault!) so when Tori invited us over to swim in their "big blue pool", I didn't want to say "no" for fear of sounding ridiculous!


I didn't know if I could really help Lydia in the pool & keep an eye on Caraline! So Scott decided to take the afternoon off so he could go with us to Tori's to swim.


Lydia LOVED the pool! It wasn't as deep as I thought it would be, which was a relief. She wouldn't put her face in the water but that's ok!:)


Caraline just liked to climb the ladder. Then she decided that she was going to take off her swimsuit!


We had a great time & I didn't have to put on a swimsuit!!:) I got some GREAT pictures for the scrapbook!


"Mightier than the thunder of the great waters, mightier than the breakers of the sea-the Lord on high is mighty." Psalm 93:4