

We LOVE Valentine's day at our house.
Lydia wanted a "Happy Birthday Jesus" party arounf Christmas, but with the "Blizzard 2009" with 14 inches of snow, that wasn't possible. So we decided to have an "I love Jesus" Valentine's day party on Feb 13th. Lydia & Nana organized the whole thing. The Churchwell girls, Nana & Papaw & the Furgason family came to celebrate the love of Jesus. Nana read a story, we exchanged Valentines, had homemade pizza & snacks. the girls did Valentine crafts that Nana brought from Sunday School. Lydia had a great time & she was so happy to have this special party.
We made Valentine's day cards for our family with an owl on them at said "WHOOO loves you?" & inside we had a picture of the girls (or the grandchildren) that said "WE DO!" Getting the right picture was a little difficult, but we finally got ONE!!
My 34th birthday was the 15th. Scott had taken me out for a birthday surprise the Saturday before. We went to lunch & then to see "The Blindside". It was a great movie.
Monday night is the night I get together with Lisa & Christie. We have gotten together every week for 2 & a half years! They had a surprise planned as well.
I took me to the dollar movie to see "New Moon" (which I hadn't seen yet) then they gave me a gift card to Hobby Lobby! To top the evening off, we went to Orange Tree for yougart!!
What a wonderful Valentine's day & birthday!!