Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Full Circle







3 years ago I wanted to get the girls Easter pictures done. I planned on going to Portrait Innovations. But Scott suggested that I dress them up in the Easter dresses, take them to the park & take the pictures myself. Brillant!! So I did & was VERY pleased with the pictures & that was before I had my SLR camera!!



I did it again this week. We went to Hafer Park (we usually go to Fink, but I think it has too much red mud) & it was the only park that I found that had GREEN grass & flowers considering we had a snow storm 3 days before! I discovered picnik.com & I could really edit these pictures! THey turned out really cute!



Here are some pictures from the last three years of Easter pictures:
"He is not here; he is risen like he said"
Matthew 28:6