Ok, so last Tuesday, I had decided that we could stay in this house for a few more years & that would be ok.
Wednesday morning (March 10th) Scott called me in the morning, like usual, & asked me how I slept the night before. I said "Fine, I guess." He said, "I couldn't sleep!! I'm going to make an offer on the house this afternoon after work!" I said "WHAT!?!?!?!?" He had talked to the finance guy & he worked it out so he was comfortable with the payment plan.
Well, that day we got a letter from Chisholm Elementary saying that Lydia had been denied a transfer. I was a little upset & I called Scott & told him. He said that was ONE more sign that let him know that he was doing to right thing by making an offer.
The owner accepted our offer & we put our house on the market.
My mom came on Thursday & helped me do some de-cluttering. We went to Sesame Street Live that evening & the girls had a great time!!
Scott had taken Friday off anyway so he was able to do some small repairs. He took the girls to the Omniplex that afternoon & I was able to REALLY clean before the realtor came to take pictures.
We FINALLY got a sign in the yard Sunday after church & another house down the street was having an open house & then that evening a house 3 down from us got a sign in the yard too!
We had one "stalker" on Sunday, stopping & taking pictures & camping out in front of our house for about 10 minutes too long!!
On Monday, we had THREE showing that evening!!! We hung out at Tori's from 3:45-8:15!! we had a showing at 4:30, 6:00, 7:30...& TWO more scheduled for tomorrow, 1 & 6!! ALL of those showings were with different realtors!! We got A LOT of foot traffic!! I'm praying for an offer by the end of the week!
This is really exciting!!!
Praying that the right buyer comes along to love this house as much as we have!!