Ok, I should start where I left off.....
November 2010: Lydia had her 6th birthday party at Express Clydesdales.
I was busy with family pictures.
Caraline was in the groove of things at Peace Preschool.
December 2010: LOVED getting Christmas cards!
Christmas with family in Pawnee & Woodward
January 2011: Started off the new year with good friends & everyone stayed up until midnight, & I mean EVERYONE!!
Caraline wanted to go ice skating for her fourth birthday! She loved it so much!!
Snow storm that was SO bad, we missed almost 2 weeks of school!! Scott was home for 2 days! And I gained like 10 pounds!!
February 2011: Scott's 40th birthday & Katy's 35th birthday!!
We found out that Tori, Russ & Sadie were moving to Florida.
March 2011 : Pictures started picking up again with the warm weather.
Lydia rode the bus for the first time on the kindergarten field trip. She wasn't sure she wanted to ride the bus because there wasn't any seatbelts, but she did & LOVED it!
April 2011: In the final stretch of school, Lydia loved being a Daisy Girl Scout & getting all her patches.
Caraline was performing at the Mother's day program & the end of the year programs at Peace.
A F5 tornado came through May 24th....Russ & Tori & the girls came over & as
Scott was walking in the door from work, the sirens were going off & it was coming
our way!! I was freaking out!! We decided to go to Cimmaron Middle School to
tornado shelter. We sat in there, but the tornado passed to the west of us. It was
VERY scary!!
We found out Russ was leaving in early June for Florida, so we had family pictures
& the next day extended family pictures! 29 people were at Grandpa & Grandma's house!!!
June 2011: June needs it's own post!! Many things happened!! I will do that one soon!
I'll post pictures in order of month:)