Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Five - January 27th, 2012

My friend Mary (in the gray) is a dancing machine!!







1. Today is my dear friend, Mary's 36th birthday!! Love that girl!

2. "Reasons to love your local library # 682": MAGAZINES!! I borrowed 8 magazines from the library the other day. A scrapbooking one, Weight Watchers mag, US weekly, Simple Living, Martha Stewart, Fitness Mag. I can look at past issues, write down tips if I want & return the magazines & they won't pile up in the corner of the living room AND the best part: I spend $0.00!!
Priceless!!

3. Lydia is selling Girl Scout cookies! We sold all I had & needed to fill more orders in a week!

4. I've have a library book that is a week overdue because I NEED to finish it or I never will!! I still have 200 pages left.....it may cost me $2 or $3 in overdue fees!!:)

5. My girls are loving "Camp Rock" & "Camp Rock 2"!! It is the first movie that I consider "tween" & so it is a little sad that they aren't little anymore, but I know it is a new phase that is here for a while. They love to dance & sing with the songs!! (I like it too!)