Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy 5th birthday Sweet Caraline!




My sweet Caraline is 5 today!
She loves our dog Maggie, BBQ chips, ice skating & still needs her "blankie" if she is upset or hurt. She has told me she wants to run a mile fun run soon.
She is very into her kitchen stuff right now. She told me when she grows up, she wants to be a "cooker girl". Lydia got her some plastic food, Nana & Papaw got her some pots & pans & a serving tray. She was in heaven in her kitchen!
She had a party on Saturday with a few family friends & neighbor girl. It was a nice enough day that they could all go outside & play.
My friend Kimberly made her some special cupcakes with a little girl ice skating! They were DARLING! (pictures coming soon!)
On Thursday, I took Caraline out to take her five year portraits. She did so good & did everything I asked her too! She seemed so grown up! It probably helped that I promised Cheetos if she did a good job & listened!:)
She told me she didn't feel five because she didn't seem taller! I told her about on my 5th birthday, I ran to the mirror that morning & was so upset because I wasn't taller & looked the same as I has when I was 4!
I can't wait to see what this next year holds for my little curly haired girl! We love you "sweet Caraline"!