Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Five

The girls playing "Just Dance" on the Wii!








1. Loved going to Caraline's classroom to celebrate her birthday today! We made chocolate chip cookies & she brought Jingles for show & tell. She had a birthday crown! Mrs. Scott told me that Caraline is reading some words! She thinks she'll be ready for all day kindergarten next year. ME TOO! So proud of her!

2. So grateful to my friend Kimberly who made the CUTEST ice skating cupcakes for Caraline's birthday party tomorrow! They are darling & Caraline loves them!

3. Feeling a little bad that we are having a "low key" party for Caraline when Lydia's was a big bash with 17 friends! It's hard to have her birthday 2 weeks after Christmas, 1 week after New Years. We are usually tired & "partied out!" We are going to IHOP, Caraline's favorite place to eat for Sunday, which is her actual birthday.

4. Scott can drive a hard bargin!! Last Saturday, we were in Stillwater. We went downtown to a western store for fun & Lydia saw some PINK cowboy boots! They were $50. She has claimed that she thinks that one of her feet is bigger than the other. Well, we found a pair of pink boots for $29.99. One was a size 13 1/2 & the other was a 12 1/2. She tried them on & was thrilled that they fit perfectly!! Scott went to the front & asked the saleslady, "What are the odds that you will sale these mixed matched boots? I'll give ya $20 for them." She went & asked the manager & he said "You have a deal!" Lydia has worn those boots EVERYDAY this week!

5. I've spent $51.88 on prints & 4 picture CD (with a picture index, which is VERY nice!) this week! I hadn't printed pictures since early OCTOBER!!! I had to print Tori & Russ leaving, Halloween, pumpkin patch, Lydia's birthday, Thanksgiving, school parties, Daisy field trips, Christmas, ice skating, & New Year's Eve!! I still haven't printed Caraline's birthday portraits, party, or bought the new yearly scrapbook! All this is coming out of my "Life Captured" account.....good thing I had some $$$!:) (but it is going away quickly!)