
1. I can't believe my Caraline is FIVE!! She was cleaning up the house tonight & kept asking, "Mom, what else can I do to help you?" She likes to pretend that she is a grown-up. She asked me the other day what it felt like to be me. I said, "You mean, what does it feel like to be a grown-up?" She said "Yes". I said "Like you, only taller."
2. I watched the last "Extreme Home Makeover" tonight. They built 7 houses in 7 days for the Joplin, MO tornado victims. I bawled the whole 2 hours!! I'm so sorry that show that is such a light in the world, a show that helps people who NEED light.....A show, in my opinion, who demonstrates the love of Jesus, is over. It's very sad!
3. I really should take a "Technology break"! Lydia gets bad at me when I have my phone. She says, "Mom, NO TEXTING!"
4. This first grade homework is KILLING Me & my daughter!!
She even threatened to run away! I told her to get her coat, it was cold outside. Caraline looked at me funny & said "Are you really going to let her run away in real life?" I just looked at her. Lydia get her coat & I put mine on too. She asked "What you doing?" I said, "I was going to wave goodbye to you & make sure you got down the street safe."
She looked at me, with her hand on the door, "You aren't going to let me run away, are you?"
I just looked at her & then she ran to me, grabbed me around the waist at hard as she could & cried!!! I hugged her, I said, "Of course I wouldn't let you run away! I love you too much & we would miss you!!" I could tell she was glad I wouldn't let her! I got my bluff in on her, but I was glad that she ran TO ME & not run AWAY FROM ME.
5. Feeling really good that I'm catching up on my scrapbooking. I like to look back over the years to see the girls.